Terms & Conditions of Stay
- Two adults only
- No pets, children, babies, parties, or visitors allowed
- Wagon in the Woods: Mon – Sun: In from 15:30, out up to 10:00am
- Wagon and the Wigwam: Mon – Sun: In from 4pm, out up to 10:30am
- Horse Hut: Mon – Sun: In from 4pm, out up to 10:30am
- Bluebird: Mon – Sat: In from 2pm out up to 10:00am. Sundays: In from 4pm, out up to 11am.
We try to do earlier check in for all guests who would like to, but are only able to confirm if/what we can do in the week before.
- Refunds are 80% from the point of booking until two weeks before a stay.
- If you would prefer to move your booking rather than cancel, that may be possible for up to two weeks before a stay – please e-mail to request.
- If you need to cancel and its less than two weeks, please let us know you won’t be staying and we may be able to do something.
- The cancellation of bookings, or moving of bookings can only be done by replying to the original booking e-mail.
- If your booking is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made to us for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us (not secondary sites e.g., Airbnb).
- We reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance, repairs or for inspection purposes.
- Key information about your stay and safety with hot tubs etc are all in the welcome e-mail.
- You must not use the property except for the purpose of a holiday.
- Damages and breakages – please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss, damage or extra cleaning costs. These are to be paid for in full within 7 days of notification.
- If damage occurs and the owner must cancel and/or refund subsequent bookings, the we may bring a claim against you for any loss arising as a result.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- The owners shall not be liable to you or your holiday party for loss or damage to property, however arising.
- Cars are parked at the owners risk.
- Please respect neighbours and local wildlife, limit excessive noise.
- We reserve the right to terminate your rental agreement with immediate effect where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others. You’ll be asked to leave the property, without any refund of the rental amount paid. Non-compliance with the house rules will be considered as a breach of the terms and conditions of the rental agreement. We reserve the right to terminate the booking with immediate effect and without a refund if they do not abide by the rules.
- This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own home.